The Tusk EMEX T-45® is an intermediate/hard terrain tire designed to provide great traction for packed surface conditions and will transition well to a wide range of surfaces and terrains with its aggressively deep and wide center lugs. The strategically placed knob surface indentations and knob siping offer added bite for traction and consistency.
Reinforcing bridges connect each side knob to add strength at the base of the knob, reducing flexibility and offering control-flex characteristics for added tire performance and longevity. The open,self-cleaning tread pattern and large contact patch add excellent traction characteristics while giving the tire a consistent, reliable feel on intermediate/hard terrain.
- Intermediate/Hard terrain tire.
- Side knob surface indentation for added corner traction.
- Reinforced side knobs for control-flex characteristics.
- Large contact patch for maximum traction and stability.
- Strategically placed knobs for a consistent, reliable feel.
- Tube type tire.
- For maximum off-road performance the Tusk EMEX T-45® is not DOT compliant.